Monster Cookies 2
- 24 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&Ms (any kind)
- 9 cups rolled oats
- Mix in order given, and drop heaping spoonsful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Watch carefully.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Shelby Bartram.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes