Monster Cookies 3
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Real California butter,
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 package M&M's® Milk Chocolate Candies (14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup
semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix in oats and baking soda to blend thoroughly.
- Mix in M&M's and chocolate chips to distribute evenly.
- For each cookie, place 2 heaping tablespoons of dough, spaced 3 inches apart,
on greased baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool on pans for 10 minutes, then remove to racks to cool completely.
Makes 2 to 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
California Milk Advisory Board.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes