Mother Lode Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer 30 seconds.
- Beat in sugars,
oil, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture, beat until well combined.
in rolled oats, coconut, raisins, chocolate pieces and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded
teaspoons 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for
10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet
and transfer to wire racks to set.
Yields 48 cookies.