Neiman Marcus' Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter with sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients, and beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonsful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or 10 to 12 minutes
for crisper cookies.
Makes 12 to 15 large cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes