Neiman Marcus' Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter with sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients, and beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonsful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or 10 to 12 minutes
for crisper cookies.
Makes 12 to 15 large cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes