Nestle's Sour Cream Fruit-Nut Softies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup
sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
add flour mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Stir in chocolate chips,
raisins and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto greased cookie sheet, and bake for
about 10 minutes.
Makes about 6 dozen (2 1/2-inch) cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes