No Flour Cookies
These taste like a Reese's Cup!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth-or-crunchy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hershey Kisses
- Mix together sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Drop by teaspoonful
(or use a cookie scoop) onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree
F oven for approximately 8 minutes.
- Put a Hershey Kiss in center of each cookie.
- Cool before removing from pan.
From the kitchen of Beve.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes