No Flour Cookies
These taste like a Reese's Cup!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth-or-crunchy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Hershey Kisses
- Mix together sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Drop by teaspoonful
(or use a cookie scoop) onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree
F oven for approximately 8 minutes.
- Put a Hershey Kiss in center of each cookie.
- Cool before removing from pan.
From the kitchen of Beve.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.