Oatmeal Cinnamon Chips Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs
and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture,
- Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping
teaspoons unto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes on until lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie
sheet to wire rack.
Yields about 4 dozen.
Bar Variation: Spread batter into lightly
greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden
brown. Cool; cut into bars.
Yields about 3 dozen bars.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes