- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts,
walnuts or pecans
- 1 1/2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- In a large mixing bowl beat the peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer
on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking
powder and baking soda; beat until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
- Stir in the rolled oats.
- Stir in the nuts and the candy-coated milk
- Drop dough by 1/4-cup measures or scoops 4 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie
- Bake cookies in a 350 degree F oven for about 15 minutes or until edges are
For small cookies: Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto
an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake cookies in a 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes
or until edges are lightly browned.
Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet.
cookies to wire racks; cool.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.