Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
- 3 tablespoons margarine (optional)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat together sugars, Lighter Bake, (margarine, if desired), egg and vanilla
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; stir into Lighter
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 8 to 9 minutes, or until edges begin
- Cool on racks.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.