As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar,
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- Place raisins in saucepan with 1 cup water and boil approximately 5 minutes.
- Add baking soda to raisin mixture.
- In mixing bowl, mix brown sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Add eggs and mix again.
- Add oatmeal and hot raisin mixture. Let set for about 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Gradually add cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and flour and mix well.
- Drop by
spoonsful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes