Oatmeal Toffee Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 (10 ounce)
package (1 1/2 cups) Heath toffee bits
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add flour, baking
soda, cinnamon and salt. Beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, toffee bits and coconut.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute, then remove from cookie sheet.
Makes 4 dozen.