Orange Creamsicle Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and creamy.
- Beat in egg
and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture until combined.
in orange zest and chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets. Do not flatten cookies;
it will make them dry.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
Do not overcook! Cookies will be plump.
- Cool for several minutes on cookie sheets
before transferring to rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes