Original Nestlé® Toll House®
Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate studded gems are undoubtedly the gold standard for home-baked
chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with
electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 9 to 11 min per batch
Yield: 5 dozen or 30 (2 cookie) servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick