Outrageous Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (quick or regular)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugars, butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and egg in a medium bowl
until creamy and well blended.
- Mix in flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing
from cookie sheet.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 156 Calories; 9g Fat (49.7% calories
from fat); 3g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 18mg Cholesterol; 143mg
Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates