Peanut Butter & Jelly NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
Variation: Grape not your flavor? Five ounces of dried strawberries and strawberry
jelly or jam can be substituted for the raisins and grape jelly or jam.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grape jelly or jam
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla
extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks.
- While cookies are still warm, make a slight depression in tops of
cookies with back of measuring half teaspoon.
- Cool completely.
- Fill each depression with 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
Prep: 20 min | Cooking: 10 min | Yield: 54 cookies
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and Very Best Baking