Peanut Butter Kisses
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package Hershey's
* Have kisses unwrapped before removing cookies from oven.
- Cream sugar, butter, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add peanut butter and milk, mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients.
- Spoon out by spoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie with a kiss while still hot.
Yield: 30 servings
Tip: If you like crunchy cookies, replace butter with shortening, but other wise
the butter makes them nice and chewy.
Posted by wizard4 at Recipe Goldmine 7/9/01 3:38:55 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes