Peanut Butter Oatmeal Jumbos
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cusp rolled oats
- 3/4 cup peanuts, walnuts or
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer
on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking
powder, and baking soda; beat until combined.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
- Stir in the rolled oats.
- Stir in the nuts and M&Ms.
- Drop dough by 1/4-cup measures or scoops 4 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. (Or, for small
cookies, drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto an ungreased
- Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks;
Yields about 26.