- 2/3 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream shortening and sugars; add egg.
- Mix dry ingredients and stir into creamed
mixture. Fold in candy.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or till
edges start to turn light brown.
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine 8/29/2001 5:50 am
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes