Pina Colada Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 (9/16 ounce) envelopes instant Pina Colada drink mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Cream shortening with sugar, pina colada mix and eggs.
- Blend in lemon extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Stir in cereal.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Makes 8 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes