Pineapple Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 1/2
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed
- Thoroughly blend butter and cream cheese; slowly add sugar.
- Add egg and juice
concentrate. Mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- Mix into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F
oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes