Pink Lemonade Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar*
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade
* Save some lemonade and sugar to brush on top of cookies after baking.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar. Add eggs and beat well.
- Sift together soda and flour; stir into egg mixture alternately with 1/2 cup
- Drop by teaspoonsful 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes
or until cookie edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and brush lightly with remaining concentrate and sprinkle with
- Cool on wire racks.
Yield: 6 dozen cookies
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 6/2/02 11:06:56 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes