Pistachio Pudding Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract and egg and mix until smooth.
- Mix in dry pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove dough from refrigerator, and drop cookie dough onto the prepared
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until edges start to turn brown.
- Remove from oven; cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before removing to a
wire rack to cool completely.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.