Polka Dot Peanut Butter Jumbos
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups plain or peanut M & M's
- Beat together butter or margarine, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy;
blend in eggs.
- Add combined flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in candies.
dough by level 1/4 cup measure onto a greased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 14 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
on cookie sheet for 3 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool thoroughly.