Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies
- 1/2 cup solid shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream shortening and sugar in a medium-size bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and vanilla
- Sift together dry ingredients, then stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in butterscotch
- Drop dough by teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for a minute on cookie sheets
before transferring to wire cooling racks.
Yields 3 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes