- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups
cooked or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, blend pumpkin with salt,
cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into the butter mixture.
- Add lemon
extract; mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking powder; add to batter and mix until smooth.
raisins and nuts; mix well.
- Drop batter by teaspoonsful onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes, checking for doneness
after 13 minutes.
- Transfer to racks to cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes