Queen Anne's Lace Cookies
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup uncooked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour cookie sheet.
- Mix sugars together with butter.
- Add egg, salt and baking powder.
- Fold in oatmeal
and vanilla extract. Mix and let stand until firm.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto prepared cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to
- Let stand for ONE MINUTE ONLY.
- Remove from pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes