Rainbow Butter Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Food coloring, three colors of choice
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Blend in egg and vanilla extract.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Divide dough
into 3 parts.
- Tint each part with a different color.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a greased
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
Yield: 4 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes