- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup quick cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- In medium mixing bowl, combine first four ingredients; set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat margarine and sugars until well combined.
- Add egg and
vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Add flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Stir in Rice Krispies, oats and coconut.
- Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie
sheets coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 12 minutes or
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store in airtight container.
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Rice Krispies box