Raspberry Macadamia Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add the egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and raspberry jam.
- In another bowl, stir the flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Add the flour
mixture to the creamed mixture and beat until well combined.
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the dough in walnut-size mounds onto
ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes or until the cookies are light brown.
- Remove cookies to a wire
rack to cool.
Makes 4 to 5 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes