Raspberry Poppy Seed Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves, or other flavor
- Heat oven to temperature 300 degrees F.
- Beat confectioners' sugar and butter with an electric mixer until light and
- Add vanilla extract and egg. Blend well.
- Stir in flour, poppy seeds and
salt until thoroughly combined.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful 1 inch apart
on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make an indentation in center of each cookie. Fill each
with about 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
immediately from cookie sheets.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes