Regal Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are just what it says "REGAL." They are delicious! I
like my cookies on the softer side, so I slightly under-bake them.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Imperial spread, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups uncooked oatmeal, quick or
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat imperial until light.
- Add both sugars beating until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beating well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt mixing well.
- Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chunks
or chips until thoroughly combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or
until cookies are just set. Do not over-bake.
Yield: 5 dozen
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.