Rich Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) sweet butter, softened, do not substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter and vanilla extract until blended well.
- Gradually add sugar and eggs beating well.
- Mix together the flour and salt. Add to the butter mixture beating until smooth.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoonsful onto baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies with the back of
a teaspoon dipped in cold water.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes about 60 cookies.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes