Rum Raisin Oatmeal Chip Cookies
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking or
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soak raisins in rum in a small bowl for at least two hours or overnight, if possible.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars in large mixing bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Lower speed and add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in
oatmeal, chopped nuts, chocolate chips and raisins and rum with a spoon; blend well.
- Drop dough by teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to
10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
Makes 6 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes