Simply Scrumptious Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container coconut-pecan frosting
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter on medium to high speed for 30 seconds in large mixer bowl.
- Add brown
sugar and eggs; beat until combined.
- Add frosting, peanut butter, baking soda, salt
and cinnamon; beat until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can.
in oats and any remaining flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
- Drop dough
by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool on baking
sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes