Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce)
packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour and baking
soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop cookies by
rounded spoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until
the edges are golden brown.