Soft Lemonade Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
concentrate, thawed and divided
- Additional sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar; add the eggs.
- Combine the flour and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with
1/3 cup of lemonade concentrate. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto ungreased
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks.
- Brush with remaining lemonade
concentrate; sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Let cool.
Makes approximately 6 dozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes