Soft Oatmeal Cookies 2
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick cooking
- Raisins or nuts (optional)
- In a medium bowl, cream together white sugar, butter, and brown sugar.
- Beat in
eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in oats.
- If you are using nuts or raisins, mix into dough, combining well.
and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
the dough into balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet
for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 36-60 cookies, depending on how large or small you make them.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes