Star Wars Darth Mix Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Darth Mix M&M's
- Thoroughly combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Combine butter, sugars, vanilla extract and molasses.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Slowly combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon,
drop onto parchment paper, and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes