Star Wars Jedi Mix Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup
Star Wars Jedi Mix M&M's
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, oats, salt and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips and M&M's.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for
10-12 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Makes five dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes