Stick To Your Teeth Chocolate Cookies
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs, finely ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 shelled walnut halves
halves, to garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate in a medium size bowl.
- Add the milk
and stir until the mixture thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from
heat and add the crumbs, salt, nuts and vanilla extract and stir until well combined.
Work quickly as the mixture will become stiff.
- Using a spoon, drop the mixture into
rounded teaspoons onto a prepared greased cookie sheet.
- Place 1/2 a walnut on top
of each cookie.
- Place cookies in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from
oven and quickly transfer onto wax paper to cool.
Yields 24 cookies
Recipe used with permission from Paula Deen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes