Texas Cow Chips
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups bran flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- 1 (6 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- Beat butter and sugars together until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and
beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt baking powder and baking soda.
add to sugar mixture and stir well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop cookies
with a quarter cup measure onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container between sheets of wax paper.