Thick 'n' Chewy Choco-Chip Cookies
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl; whisk to combine; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars, mixing until thoroughly blended.
- Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients and beat at low speed
with electric mixer just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
Makes 18 large cookies.