Toffee Malted Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup malted milk balls, chopped
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time; beating well after
- Add dry pudding mix and vanilla extract.
- Combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Add to the cream mixture.
- Add malted milk
balls and toffee bits. The dough will be stiff.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto
ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes
or until brown.
Source: Country Women magazine 3-24-01
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes