Tuxedo Brownie Hugs Cookies
- 1 (1 pound 6.5 ounce) package original supreme brownie mix with syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Remove wrappers from Hugs.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour cookie sheet or line with parchment
- Stir brownie mix, pouch of Hershey's Syrup, cocoa, water, oil and eggs in
medium bowl until well blended.
- Drop by scant teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 1 minute.
- Press Hug into center of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
About 5 dozen cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes