Two Tone Jumbles
- 1/4 cup shortening plus 1/4 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup walnuts,
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened
- Cream shortening and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir in walnuts,
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt and stir in alternately with sour cream.
- Divide dough in half and add chocolate to just one half.
- Drop cookie dough onto
lightly greased pan about 2 inches apart.
- Drop white part side by side with chocolate
part. The cookies will join while baking.
- Can be sprinkled with nuts before baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes.