Ultimate Loaded Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup hazelnuts, chopped and roasted
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sun-dried cranberries
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Creme
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate chips, cranberries and cooled nuts; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, cream cheese and egg until
very creamy and smooth.
- Beat in milk, melted chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, then add to the butter
- Blend in the Marshmallow Creme, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Add the chips, cranberries and nuts. Stir until well mixed. Batter will be thick.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of batter for each cookie and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets,
putting no more than 6 cookies per sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 13 to 17 minutes, until puffed and cooked through.
- Cool on sheet for 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes