Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2
cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
Makes about 4 dozen.
Bar Cookies: Bake 30 to 35 minutes in ungreased 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan.
Source: under lid of Quaker Oats oatmeal box.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes