White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup golden brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, halved
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Blend butter, sugars, egg and vanilla extract in processor until fluffy, stopping
once to scrape down sides of work bowl, about 1 minute.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, and mix until just combined, using 2 to 3 pulses; do not over-process.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate and nuts.
- Mound dough by 1/3 cupsful onto prepared cookie sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake until light brown around edges, about 15 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheets 3 minutes.
- Transfer to rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
- Store for 3 to 4 days at room temperature or freeze up to 3 weeks.
Makes about 8 cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes