White Chocolate Crunch Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- Mix together dry ingredients with butter mixture.
- Mix in corn flakes.
- Drop rounded heaping teaspoonsful of batter onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate over a very low flame.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of melted
chocolate over cookies and swirl. The chocolate will harden as it cools.