White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Dreams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter,
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl set aside flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together granulated sugar, light brown sugar and butter (do not use shortening).
- Add slightly beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed.
- Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place dough onto ungreased cookie sheet
by small scoop or rounded teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or just until set.
from oven and let cool. Cookies will sink slightly.
Chocolate cookies - omit 1/2 cup
flour and replace with 1/2 cup cocoa.
Refrigerator cookies - Roll dough into 2 rolls, wrap with plastic wrap and chill
or freeze. (If you freeze the dough - thaw for at least 1/2 hour). Slice 1 inch
slices - cut into 4 and place on baking sheet point up.
Fancy cookies - Drizzle melted white chocolate on chocolate cookies and melted
dark chocolate on the white cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes