White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Dreams
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter,
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl set aside flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together granulated sugar, light brown sugar and butter (do not use shortening).
- Add slightly beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed.
- Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place dough onto ungreased cookie sheet
by small scoop or rounded teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or just until set.
from oven and let cool. Cookies will sink slightly.
Chocolate cookies - omit 1/2 cup
flour and replace with 1/2 cup cocoa.
Refrigerator cookies - Roll dough into 2 rolls, wrap with plastic wrap and chill
or freeze. (If you freeze the dough - thaw for at least 1/2 hour). Slice 1 inch
slices - cut into 4 and place on baking sheet point up.
Fancy cookies - Drizzle melted white chocolate on chocolate cookies and melted
dark chocolate on the white cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dropped Cookie Recipes